TravelCar is located in the heart of Paris, in the immediate vicinity of Galeries Lafayette. It has a mission to revolutionize parking and car rental at airports, railway stations and city centers in an economic, social and eco-friendly approach. TravelCar offers a wide range of services, covering the needs of travelers at all stages of their journey: booking parking in more than 62 countries and providing a fleet of cars for hire in over 120 countries.
With over a million users, TravelCar is a dynamic international startup company, always in search of innovation and new challenges, which relies on a network of more than 5,000 partners all over the world. to satisfy more and more customers.In 6 years, TravelCar has risen to the rank of world leader in the parking solution for travelers. Now supported by the PSA group, its largest shareholder, TravelCar intends to continue its international conquest and maintain it’s a position in as a world leader.
We offer the opportunity to join the users and car manufacturers favourite startup who is revolutionising Mobility as “Operations Director Germany”, one of our most exciting and challenging position. Seizing this unique opportunity addresses only to the most ambitious professionals with an entrepreneurial and Startup mindset.
In close collaboration with the Head of Mobility and our amazing Paris-based central team, you and your team lead a partners’ locations’ network.
- You execute an ambitious implementation plan and take overall responsibility of local P&L
- You ensure overall customer excitement
- You develop key commercial relationships with insurance providers, car dealers, local operators
- You attract and manage an awesome team in various key competencies as sales, network facilitators, performance management
- You’re the local TravelCar voice and face with all stakeholders
- 10 years+ of work experience
- Proven successful management track record in car rental/mobility industry for 5 years
- A Startup mindset and an ability to spread it even within large organizations
- Previous success in change management
- Focused on ensuring team and network enrolment on latest TravelCar features
- A long-term relationships believer
- Highly organised – An ability to adapt and scale organisation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills at all levels
- A true passion for problem-solving – Capacity to synthesize
- A contagious optimistic, open and highly likeable mindset
- Excited about mobility
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in French and/or English
Working at TravelCar means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- A unique opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us
- An environment in which excellence and the culture of performance rhyme with good atmosphere
- Attractive remuneration package – tailor made to Operations Director performance
- High-end tools and devices
…and this list is non-exhaustive!
- Position based in UK – Russelsheim & Paris (09)
- Travel : 40% in EU and the rest in country location
Please submit your application using button below