As our Head of Business Intelligence (m/f/d) you will be accountable for providing the basis for a truly data driven company. In our data warehouse we combine and model internal and external data from a multitude of data sources along the for further consumption, advanced intelligence and process automation. You will define and execute on the vision that transforms the current data capabilities to a platform that provides close to real-time insights about market trends, customers, sales, operations & purchasing.
- Manage the strategy of our data platform and business intelligence approach
- Align senior stakeholders across all business functions on quarterly roadmaps and ensure focused execution
- Understand key performance measures and indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics across allbusiness functions
- Provide analysis and conclusive insights for different functions of the business and/or enable users to self-service for their needs
- You take responsibility for data acquisition and data management as well as the evaluation of this data to ensure a reliable foundation for business decisions
- Lead, develop and grow a highly motivated team of DWH developers and data analysts
- Build up data science capabilities and structures from scratch
- Take ownership for BI projects from the idea to go-live and further optimizations
- Be an assertive voice and active participant in strategic discussions about company strategy and roadmap
- At least 5 years of previous experience in business intelligence at a senior level
- Experience in a high-growth startup, or at least in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment and experience in eCommerce would be a plus
- Highly analytical and data-driven as well as the ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to draw insights
- A leader with a creative “Hands-On” mentality and a role model for the organization
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and dig into any problem in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experiences with tool stacks in the area of ETL, DWH and Data Analytics
- Profound experience in managing teams
- Significant working experience in Microsoft data technology stack, preferably in Azure (minimum MS SQL server, MS Analysis Services, Power BI)
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Very good command of English in speaking and writing (German not required)
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the city center.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. We are offering you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as free drinks, are also available.
…and this list is non-exhaustive!
Please submit your application to email@example.com