Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
- Creating performance strategy aligned with strategic direction of the whole organization.
- Planing ideas/projects to implement the strategy.
- Executing plans, monitoring their effects and report on success and failures (yes, those too ;-))
- Ongoing analysis and reporting – proposing changes, optimization, experiments etc.
- Monitoring the market, searching for new trends, implementing them as MVPs/experiments to check their usefulness for the company.
- Planning and executing campaigns not only in Internet but also in offline channels (ATL).
- Creating overall budget as well as budgets for particular changes/goals/actions.
- Analyzing and reporting cost effectiveness of performance marketing.
- Leading performance marketing team (and this is a very skilled and really funny one!).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading performance marketing area.
- Multichannel experience, not only in terms of performance (as we are a brand driven company).
- Understanding of organic growth and it’s drivers.
- Experience in ATL marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills in terms of tools and ways of thinking/reasoning.
- Dense professional network in Poland and abroad would be a plus.
- Very good managerial and leadership skills (last, but definitely not least!).
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that’s doing very exciting things!
- You’ll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You’ll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard – we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You’ll be fairly remunerated – 15 000 – 20 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
Please submit your application using button below