TravelCar is located in the heart of Paris, in the immediate vicinity of Galeries Lafayette. It has a mission to revolutionize parking and car rental at airports, railway stations and city centers in an economic, social and eco-friendly approach. TravelCar offers a wide range of services, covering the needs of travelers at all stages of their journey: booking parking in more than 62 countries and providing a fleet of cars for hire in over 120 countries.
With over a million users, TravelCar is a dynamic international startup company, always in search of innovation and new challenges, which relies on a network of more than 5,000 partners all over the world. to satisfy more and more customers.In 6 years, TravelCar has risen to the rank of world leader in the parking solution for travelers. Now supported by the PSA group, its largest shareholder, TravelCar intends to continue its international conquest and maintain it’s a position in as a world leader.
We offer the opportunity to join the users and car manufacturers favourite startup who is revolutionising Mobility as “Mobility Manager Germany”, one of our most exciting and challenging position. Seizing this unique opportunity addresses only to the most ambitious professionals with an entrepreneurial and startup mindset.
You are TravelCar’s ambassador to its regional partners, you develop and brighten a network of 30 to 50 agencies and a fleet of several hundred vehicles.
- You will be the Manager of your Regional Business Unit, you are the guarantor of its economic performance, you ensure our customers’ happiness and our (your) partners’ satisfaction
- You support your partners on the road to success by transmitting all your operational know-how and by developing sales on your territory
- You accompany them in the expansion of their agencies and in the eventual opening of new rental spots
- You place the autonomy and performance of your agencies at the center of your concerns and provide them with daily support both physically and remotely
- You lead an active local business development process by finding new partners
- You implement local key accounts
- You manage the price positioning of your agencies
- You are in charge of Yield Management in agreement with your partners in order to boost additional sales
- You train your partners in using our tools and systems. You guarantee their perfect use by every staff member of your network
- You make sure TravelCar’s quality standards are met and you help your partners on the way of full customer happiness
- You control all the KPIs, make the necessary reports
- You define your local action plan and deploy it
- You have at least 5 years experiences working at an equivalent position
- German is your native language
- You speak fluently French or English (one of them or both)
- You are the perfect mix between operational know-how and business smart
- Pugnacious and determined, your actions speak for themselves
- You want to see your business grow
- You are friendly, you like to build long lasting relationships
- You are organized and rigorous, you enjoy when things are in motion
- You are a builder at heart
- You have significant experience in car rental, car-sharing or other form of mobility on a managerial position
- You like to pass your knowledge and you are curious by nature
Working at TravelCar means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- A unique opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us
- An environment in which excellence and the culture of performance rhyme with good atmosphere
- Attractive remuneration package
- High-end tools and devices
…and this list is non-exhaustive!
- Position based in Russelsheim am Main, Germany
- Travel : field visits and up to 20% of travelling in EU / to Paris HQ
Please submit your application using button below