Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations. We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets.
Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as on of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix and SpaceX.
Task and duties:
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills rapidly
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes
- Running workshops with clients
Must have skills
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1); Polish not required
- You know the principles of Ul and UX design
- You know how to create user flows and build information architectures
- You use best practices for grids and colour harmony
- You have a strong portfolio to prove the above
- You can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
- You have measured the success and failures of your design choices.
- You have a basic knowledge of advanced prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer and similar
- You are familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface)
- You have a practical knowledge of design systems and style guides
- You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- You have used tools such as Google Analytics, Usertesting.com, Hotjar
- You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience
- You have some experience in public speaking; you participated in conferences or meetups as a speaker
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products at Cortland.
Interested? Please send your CV and portfolio @ email@example.com.