Strapi is a fast-growing open-source company based in the center of Paris and backed by top VCs and business angels. Their mission: to facilitate the way content is managed and how it’s delivered. How are they doing it? With a content editor making content available for display on any device.
Strapi was born two years ago. The ambition is to become the leading open-source headless CMS. Strapi is already used by users worldwide, with an awesome and highly active community and many challenges to undertake. Values like transparency, empathy and kindness are at the core of this open-source company.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer to work with us on becoming the best headless CMS !.
Your main focus will be to deliver new features to our users and help us drive our roadmap forward. You will contribute to every aspect of the development lifecycle from technical design to implementation and maintenance, always keeping our users in mind.
Some examples of our future features:
- Develop and release new features to the users.
- Find solutions to solve user issues.
- Review and help the community contributors.
- Contribute to define new core designs (internal APIs, framework architecture…).
- Make strapi more stable and robust by writing effective code and testing it.
- Collaborate with Frontend Developers and Product Owners in all phases of product development.
- More than 5 years of experience in backend development.
- Strong experience with REST and GraphQL.
- In-depth understanding and experience of relational databases.
- Good knowledge of the CMS ecosystem.
- Team player and focused on users success.
- Problem solver and critical thinker.
Would be a plus
- Professionnal experience with a CMS (Built applications/websites using a well known CMS).
- Knowledge of non relational databases.
- Competitive salary & equity.
- Latest MacBook Pro (13’’) & additional screen (27”).
- Reward culture (training, offsite and team dinners).
- Open source experience.
- Healthy snacks and drinks (unlimited coffee, fruits, juices etc).
- Free health assurance (Alan).
- Meal vouchers.
Why work for Strapi?
- Work with positive, caring and passionate people.
- Work remotely (if you want to and when you want to).
- Flexible office hours.
- Work on an open source software.
- Be part of a respectful and caring community.
- Work on a product that will be used by millions of people (yes, we are very ambitious!).
- Join early the journey of an ambitious project and grow with the company.
- Focus on your results, not the hours you stay at work.
- Be listened to and have a real impact on the company (most of our initiatives come from employees).
- Drink a glass of wine or just take time with your teammates, we are a family and take care of each other.
- Call in order to get to know each other better and explain your upcoming tasks.
- In person meeting at our office.
- Lunch with the team and hopefully a final offer.
Please submit your application using button below