Strapi is a fast-growing open-source company based in the center of Paris and backed by top VCs and business angels. Their mission: to facilitate the way content is managed and how it’s delivered. How are they doing it? With a content editor making content available for display on any device.
Strapi was born two years ago. The ambition is to become the leading open-source headless CMS. Strapi is already used by users worldwide, with an awesome and highly active community and many challenges to undertake. Values like transparency, empathy and kindness are at the core of this open-source company.
We are looking for a Developer Advocate – Documentation / Solutions Engineer who will take the lead on the documentation! Half-way between the product and the marketing, the documentation is a crucial pillar for the community to learn and use the software. We really want to take care of it.
As an open-source company, we advocate transparency, sharing and know-how as our core values. The product we are building is following those values. We are creating a brand new self-hosted and customizable Content Management System to let individuals and large teams spread content on any platform.
None of that will be possible without the community who is pushing us every day. By joining Strapi, you will discover how rewarding it can be to work for people who care about what you are doing. With more than 18,000 stars on GitHub, more than 500K downloads on npm and thousands of users across more than 162 countries, Strapi is the leading open-source headless CMS.
If you recognise yourself into these values, love to be part of the team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.
- Structure the documentation to make sure the information is easy to find.
- Make user research to list the needs from the community.
- Create new documentation resources based on the community needs.
- Partner closely with the Product team and the Strapi community.
- Create scalable workflows to manage documentation resources.
- Maintain the documentation up-to-date.
- You have full-stack skills (React, Vue, Node.js & DevOps).
- You already wrote developer-oriented (API, DevTools, etc.) documentations.
- You are organized, autonomous and have a great (C) English level.
- You are flexible and focused on solutions.
- Stripe, Twilio and Algolia documentations inspires you.
- You used a lot of APIs.
- You keep things simple and straight to the point.
- Competitive salary & equity.
- Latest MacBook Pro (13’’) & additional screen (27”).
- Reward culture (training, offsite and team dinners).
- Open source experience.
- Healthy snacks and drinks (unlimited coffee, fruits, juices etc).
- Free health assurance (Alan).
- Meal vouchers.
Why work for Strapi?
- Work with positive, caring and passionate people.
- Work remotely (if you want to and when you want to).
- Flexible office hours.
- Work on an open source software.
- Be part of a respectful and caring community.
- Work on a product that will be used by millions of people (yes, we are very ambitious!).
- Join early the journey of an ambitious project and grow with the company.
- Focus on your results, not the hours you stay at work.
- Be listened to and have a real impact on the company (most of our initiatives come from employees).
- Drink a glass of wine or just take time with your teammates, we are a family and take care of each other.
- Call with our CTO in order to get to know each other better and explain your upcoming tasks.
- In person meeting at our office.
- Lunch with the team and hopefully a final offer.
Please submit your application using button below