We want you to understand how your data is protected
What kind of information do we collect and how we use it
We will collect personal data (including your name, address, telephone number, email, or other non-public information) that you provide to us, for example, when you register through the site or service. We may also collect personal data when you sign up for marketing emails, events, or other opportunities through StartupHiring.co. Personal data may contain your name, email, contact information, as well as job titles, or other information you provide.
We may also collect information for billing and transactional purposes, statistics on your usage of the site or our services (including IP, device, geographic, and other specific information about you) as well as other technical data such as cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technology.
Data that you provide to us will be made available to other users of the site and service, may be shared with other StartupHiring.co services of which you are not a user, as well as potentially transmitted to third parties as set forth herein.
Here are some examples of how we use your data:
- To provide, develop, and enhance the service
- To respond to feedback, requests, and monitor security for the service
- To provide users with promotional communications, materials, and other third party information
- To enforce our terms or rights under any agreement between you and StartupHiring.co
- To perform any other action deemed necessary by StartupHiring.co in its provision of the service, interactions with you, or any other third party
We may also store information locally on your device, for instance in your local cache. We may also receive data about you from other companies or third parties. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via the site and our services in order to improve the services we provide to You.
StartupHiring.co may also collect and create anonymous data about you, which does not identify any personal information about you and may be disclosed in our sole discretion.
Sharing your information
We may share your information as follows:
- With other users. We may share information about you, your interactions with the service or other similar information with other users of the site or our services.
- With other services. We may share information about you, your interactions with the service or other similar information with other users of the site or our services, including those of which you are not a user.
- With third parties. We may share information about you with third parties, whether designated by you, or with other third parties including service provides, business partners, and other organizations as we may choose.
- With service providers. We may share your personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the site or our services, including any provision of goods through our services.
- With business partners and affiliates. We may share your personal data with our channel partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, join ventures, or any other company, to fulfill obligations and requests, to deliver support, and to provide users and our customer’s users with information about StartupHiring.co. StartupHiring.co does not control how a business partner may use your personal data. Our business partners are responsible for managing the use of personal data collected in these circumstances.
- For compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes. We may share your personal data when we believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, due to corporate restructuring, change of control, regulation or regulatory action, to protect users, the integrity of the site or service, and to defend or exercise our legal rights. We may also disclose your personal data when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by StartupHiring.co.
As an essential element of the service, most of the personal data you provide to us when you register or update your profile is intended to be shared with other users. We share your profile data with choosen business partners only when you explicitly indicate interest in the offer of a particular company.
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor the site and our services to our users’ needs.
You may instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies at any time or set your browser to prompt you before accepting cookies. Please consult your browser’s settings for further technical information. If you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use all portions or functionality of the site.
We use “Pixel Tags” in the provision of our services to you. Pixel tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier that are used to track online movements of web users. Pixel tags are embedded invisibly in web pages. Pixel tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users.
We may use analytics tools to collect information regarding your site or service usage. We use the information we get to improve the site and our services.
Information from social networking sites
If you provide information through, or sign in via, a social networking site such as facebook, google, or any other site we support, we may receive information from that site. Any information we receive may be depend on the privacy settings you have with that site so please consult that site’s privacy and data practices. We will not be responsible for any practices of that social networking site.
Retention, modification, or deletion of your information
We will retain personal information we collect from you for the period of 5 years. You may change any of your personal data in your account by re-submitting form or contacting our support team as well as request deletion of your personal data, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of EEA users (or similar international areas)
Data protection officer
StartupHiring.co has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure continued commitment to privacy and security practices. For further information please contact us at: email@example.com.
Third party services
The site or our services may contain links to third party websites and services. When you click on a link to any other website, location, or service you will leave the site or our services and go to another site or service and another entity may collect data from you. We do not control and are not responsible for such third party websites or services. Third party services are for your convenience only, and we do not recommend, screen, review, or have any control over the actions taken by these third parties. Your use of these services is solely your choice and decision. Please review every third party website or service you visit or use, including those that you interact with through our services.
Your Third Parties
If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses, as well as any other relevant information in order to send e-mail and other communications to the third party. We may maintain this information indefinitely in our database and may also use this information to help us establish networks of contacts, document relationships, facilitate referrals, and improve our services. We may also use this information to show you and other users that you may know each other or have shared contacts. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above.
StartupHiring.co is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while StartupHiring.co uses reasonable efforts to your personal data, StartupHiring.co cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to this privacy statement, notice, and policy